Speaker: Sarah BowdenSmall, Medium & Corporate Business Lead
Sarah is a driven and motivated Business Leader with sales focus, strategy builder and implementer of transformational change, operational excellence and growth.
Working as Small, Medium & Corporate Business Lead, with previous roles at Microsoft including Small & Medium Business Segment Lead, Partner Sales Executive and Corporate Accounts Manager with 6 years’ experience at Microsoft following 11 years at Fuji Xerox as National Business Development Manager – Bids and Tenders; Strategic Accounts Manager; Marketing Planning and Pricing Manager and Management Accountant. Sarah’s career began in Investment Banking as a Management Accountant working in the UK and then at PwC in New Zealand.
Sarah’s specialisation includes:
• Passion and understanding of Small, Medium & Corporate Businesses
• Knowledge of the entire Microsoft solutions stack
• People leader, developing and nurturing talent
• Sales and marketing skills with a strong finance and business background
• Ability to combine technical and business discussions with executives at all levels
• Excellent relationship building with strong customer engagement and solution selling skills
Sarah’s qualifications include Masters in International Business Management with Japanese; BA (Hons) in Consumer Services Management and she recently attended Harvard Business School’s Women in Leadership Business Forum and Microsoft Insead’s courses: Challenging Customers through Business Model Innovation, Business Strategy and Financial Acumen & Value Negotiation.